Mito and Smarter Spreadsheets with Nate Rush and Aaron Diamond-Reivich
November 9th, 2022
30 mins 21 secs
About this Episode
Eric Anderson (@ericmander) is joined by Nate Rush (@naterush1997) and Aaron Diamond-Reivich (@_aaronDR) to talk about Mito, the open-source spreadsheet that generates Python code for data analysts. Mito is a Python library and acts as an extension to a Jupyter Notebook. Tune in to find out how the Mito team is bridging the gap in data science between spreadsheets and programming.
Subscribe to Contributor on Substack for email notifications, and join our Slack community!
In this episode we discuss:
- How Nate, Aaron and Aaron’s fraternal twin brother Jake have been friends since middle school
- Programming tools for spreadsheet users vs spreadsheet tools for people who are trying to become programmers
- Advantages to integrating into other open-source projects
- Reflecting on the hype around Python data science
- Python needs for Mito’s enterprise customers
- Jacob Diamond-Reivich (@Jake_Stack808)