Eric Anderson (@ericmander) and Simba Khadder (@simba_khadder) explore Featureform, the “virtual” feature store platform that aims to standardize data pipelines for machine learning. Contributor is no stranger to feature stores, but Simba has a broader definition than most. Join us to learn how Featureform enables data scientists and machine learning practitioners to solve a common, but rarely addressed organizational problem.
In this episode we discuss:
- How there is no standard or north star for MLOps
- Why enterprise is where Featureform’s value shines
- MLPlatform problems vs MLOps problems
- Why copy/paste and Git don’t cut it
- Deploying MLOps solutions that make data scientists and everyone else happy