Eric Anderson (@ericmander) is joined by Nate Rush (@naterush1997) and Aaron Diamond-Reivich (@_aaronDR) to talk about Mito, the open-source spreadsheet that generates Python code for data analysts. Mito is a Python library and acts as an extension to a Jupyter Notebook. Tune in to find out how the Mito team is bridging the gap in data science between spreadsheets and programming.
In this episode we discuss:
- How Nate, Aaron and Aaron’s fraternal twin brother Jake have been friends since middle school
- Programming tools for spreadsheet users vs spreadsheet tools for people who are trying to become programmers
- Advantages to integrating into other open-source projects
- Reflecting on the hype around Python data science
- Python needs for Mito’s enterprise customers
- Jacob Diamond-Reivich (@Jake_Stack808)