Eric Anderson (@ericmander) and Tanmai Gopal (@tanmaigo) dive into the open-source Hasura GraphQL Engine and the wider Hasura community. Hasura provides real-time GraphQL APIs for databases, so developers can focus on building applications without worrying about infrastructure. Tune in to hear the full story about how Tanmai and his team are helping engineers unlock the dream of self-serve data access.
In this episode we discuss:
- How the early Hasura team created their own version of GraphQL in parallel
- Developing community with ease of onboarding and radical transparency
- Transitioning community events into the COVID world, and looking to a future beyond travel
- Hasura’s secret sauce: the authorization framework
- Rajoshi Ghosh (@rajoshighosh)