Eric Anderson (@ericmander) is joined by the co-founders of MindsDB, Jorge Torres (@JorgeTorresAI) and Adam Carrigan (@AdamMCarrigan). MindsDB is an open-source AI layer that integrates with existing databases, from MySQL to Clickhouse. Tune in to learn how these two former college roommates are working to bring machine learning into the mainstream.
In this episode we discuss:
- Why it makes sense to run machine learning models in the database
- Partnering with Kafka, Looker, and more
- MindsDB’s initial adoption by students at Berkeley
- Different applications for MindsDB and machine learning in ecommerce, finance, and more
- The moment Jorge knew he had to get into business with Adam