Eric Anderson (@ericmander) sits down with Magnus Hillestad (@MHillestad) and Even Westvang (@even), co-founders of the unified content platform Sanity. The team at Sanity helps businesses organize their structured content as data, allowing distribution from a single source of truth. Tune in today’s episode to learn how Sanity aims to change the way people think about content.
In this episode we discuss:
- The open-source editing environment and CMS, Sanity Studio
- From content as data, to coffee table books
- How Sanity differs from a traditional CMS
- Why the Sanity team turned down a contract with the United Nations
- Building a team that can scale to a vision of ubiquity