Eric Anderson (@ericmander) and Kyle Quest (@kcqon) discuss DockerSlim, the open-source optimization and security tool for Docker container images. Kyle initially created DockerSlim as a humble hackathon project, and now supports it with his company, Slim.AI. Tune in to learn how DockerSlim is redefining DevOps with application intelligence and a backwards compatible vision of the future.
In this episode we discuss:
- Bridging the gap between application and infrastructure
- Emerging from the cloud native stone age
- Application intelligence rather than artificial intelligence in Slim.AI
- DockerSlim integrated into CI/CD pipelines, embedded systems, and robots
- How Slim.AI aims to become ‘Google for containers’